In partnership with Montreal’s Hyatt Regency Hotel, the night was host to delectable treats and cocktails galore alongside the presence of some of our city’s top media and industry personalities.
Featuring lovely mini cakes by Luisa Galuppo Cakes, mini deserts by Three C Baking, flowers by Marie Bertrand Fleurs and music by Brian Harbec, the evening was a prelude to the main event starting this Sunday, March 24th. With the Great Gatsby theme fully intact, glamour and elegance will be the central theme of this grand bridal extravaganza.
But the Boudoir is more than just a place for upscale brides-to-be. The exclusive event features unique vendors showcasing of-the-moment ideas for anyone planning an event, whether it’s a lavish dinner party or once-in-a-lifetime wedding. The lovely Natasha Gargiulo from Virgin Radio’s morning show and Entertainment Tonight Canada, and the talented DJ and bride-to-be, Abeille Gélinas, will host the day. Unlike other bridal shows, Maddy K herself has personally invited all of the vendors in attendance, so you know only the best will be on display.
Spend the day sampling cocktails, finger food and desserts, and meet a carefully curated collection of original florists, caterers, musicians, décor specialists and jewellers. One of the biggest highlights will be a fashion show featuring wedding gowns by Jenny Packham, Marchesa, Monique L’Huillier, Oscar de la Renta and Reem Acra from the brand new White Boutique Montreal in Old Montreal.
YP men, they have not forgotten about you either! For the first time ever, the Bridal Boudoir Affair will feature the Men’s Lounge sponsored by Montblanc and Silver Star Mercedes-Benz, where gentlemen, grooms-to-be and their friends can sample fine liquors and take part in other activities. A well-deserved break for their patience, we must say.
Here are some highlights you can expect at this Gatsby-like affair:
– Sampling the best food, dessert and cake choices for your wedding or other special party, from a selection of vendors including Buonanotte and Madalena Catering.
– Our friends at Brahm Mauer Bar Services will be on premise providing the latest signature drinks.
– Be inspired by the room full of fantasy tables created by Maddy K Atelier, tables decorated in ways that you would have never thought possible in a full rainbow of colours.
– Find out what new trends are hot and cool this year from guest speaker Allison McGill, Editor-in-Chief of Wedding Bells magazine (Canada).
– Live musicians will play alongside burlesque queen Scarlett James, adding some fun sensuality to the day.
This is truly the most stunning bridal showcase in Montreal, so check out The Bridal Boudoir Affair and get your Gatsby on, ladies and gents!
Images courtesy of: Badger Photography