1. ELIGIBILITY: Flow and Notable.ca’s giveaway (“Contest”) is open only to individuals who are: (a) legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec; and (b) at least the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of the Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other individual(s), entity or entities involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Canada and within Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Notable 476 Richmond St West Unit 100 Toronto, Ont. M5V 1Y2 The prizing sponsor is Flow Water Inc., 5440 Canotek Road Unit #200 Ottawa, ON K1J 9G2
3. AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of and agreement to be legally bound by these Official Rules (the “Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein within the timeframes established by the Sponsor.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:01AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on September 12, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on September 20, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must: (i) visit Notable.ca (the “Website”) and find the Flow contest landing page (or be directed there from social media or email); and (ii) Fill in the fields at the bottom of the page with correct information. Fully complete the Entry Form with all required information and signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. Once you have fully completed the fields with all required information and have agreed to the Rules, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry. (1) Entry (each, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). To be eligible, your Entry must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. Limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Contest Period. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to use multiple names, identities, email addresses, any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s), and/or any other means not in keeping with the Sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and spirit of these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, any late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible Entries (all of which are void). An Entry may be rejected if, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor the Entry is not submitted and received in accordance with these Rules.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: A random draw from all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Rules will be made at approximately 5:00 PM EST on September 19, 2016 (the “Draw Date”) in Toronto, ON. The applicable Prize will be forfeited by an eligible winner if that eligible winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of the initial attempted contact by the Sponsor or its representatives, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable. NO ONE IS A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THE SPONSOR OFFICIALLY CONFIRMS HIM/HER AS A WINNER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE RULES, EVEN IF SUCH PERSON IS ANNOUNCED AS THE WINNER OR AN ELIGIBLE WINNER.
7. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE OR OTHERWISE IMPACT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Standard data rates apply to participants who choose to participate in the Contest via a mobile device. Please contact your service provider for pricing and service plan information and rates before mobile device participation.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant for the applicable Prize from among the remaining eligible Entries in accordance with these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected eligible winner).
Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received in accordance with these Rules.
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater retail value, including, without limitation, but at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award. None of the Released Parties makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of any Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed winner of a Prize understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from either the Sponsor or any of the Released Parties should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMERS/RELEASE: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or printing errors; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (c) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, misdirected, mutilated, or undeliverable Entries, all of which shall be void; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property including, but not limited to, death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, as a result of your participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CONTEST OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF PRIZE, OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTEST WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTEST. RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, OR LOSS TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY RELATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE- RELATED ACTIVITY, USE BY A RELEASED PARTY OF ANY ENTRY, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST A RELEASED PARTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
10. DISPUTES: Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Contest, and the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Except where prohibited by applicable law, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Toronto, Ontario; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event legal fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of any other entrant or Sponsor in connection with the any portion of the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the province of Ontario. By participating in the Contest, you agree that Ontario will be the exclusive forum for any formal dispute resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. OTHER: ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THE SPONSOR’S INTERPRETATION OF THE LETTER AND/OR SPIRIT OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME. The Sponsor reserves the right to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent deemed necessary by Sponsor, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant, Entry and/or other information with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to, the French version of these Rules, point of sale, television, print or online advertising and/or any instructions or interpretations of these Rules given by any representative of the Sponsor, the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 12:00:01AM EST on September 12, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on September 20, 2016. Open only to age of majority residents of Canada. Enter online, Full Rules, (including complete prize descriptions) at: notable.ca/flowcontestrules One (1) Grand Prize (ARV: $450 CAD).