Gentlemen, for those of who booked your Valentine’s Day reservations, or made your game plan long ago but have been too busy with work to think about your look, we here at Notable have got you covered.
Canada’s leading relationship expert, Jen Kirsch, whose stylish look is often showcased in Canada’s top magazines and society pages, has curated three different looks for you to woo your lady in, dependent on your V-Day plan.
To make it nice and easy, she partnered up with every YP man’s go-to store, Harry Rosen, to make it a one-stop shop for you – last minute and all. All pieces can be found at Harry Rosen stores, or online at HarryRosen.com. Photos all taken at the romantic Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto.
For the prix-fixe, romantic dinner, big spender kind of guy (pictured above).
– Shirt, Boss, red check, $165.
– Pant, Z Zegna, black dress pant, $285.
– Jacket, Z Zegna, purple velvet jacket, $975.
– Tie, Boss, pink silk paisley, $115.
– Boutonniere, Edward Armah, purple flower, $45.
– Allen Edmonds leather belt, burnished leather, $195
– Shoes, Prada, redish brown dress shoe, $795.
About: “For the foodie and the romantic who is an over-the-top kind of guy, this whole look is for you. The rosy hues and deep textures scream confidence, and the silk, floral, boutonniere shouts style and individualism. This sharp look is perfect for the guy who wants to turn heads and make a statement,” says Kirsch.
For the long-term relationship (or too early on to blow money on V-Day) guy who wants to stay in and spoil his girl with something low key at home.
– Shirt, Lanvin, blue check, $325.
– Cardigan, Lanvin, navy knit cardigan, $1050.
– Jeans, John Varvatos, grey waxed denim, $250.
– Bow tie, Lanvin, grey silk, $145.
– Shoes, Lanvin, blue sneaker with pink sole, $580.
About: “This guy is either very early in a relationship (and isn’t willing to shell out a bunch of bills just yet,) or is in a long-term relationship and is happy just staying in and cooking and gifting his other half,” says Kirsch, who adds, “this casual look, bowtie included, shows that he’s making an effort as opposed to wearing his usual in-house uniform, which won’t go unnoticed by his Valentine.”
For the guy who is either taking his girl to a bar/concert and/or the single dude who is looking to pick up.
– Shirt, Dolce & Gabbana, blue with swordfish, $695.
– Jeans, Dolce & Gabbana, blue denim, $625.
– Jacket, Lanvin, light grey blue bomber, $1295.
– Scarf, Loro Piana, navy check, $950.
– Tod’s blue suede braided belt, $309
– Boots, Allen Edmonds, brown lace up boot, $415.
About: “Whether you’re single and looking, or you and your girl are going to a bar or to check out live music, this outfit sends a fun, playful message,” says Kirsch. “Oh, and look at that Dolce and Gabanna fish shirt! Talk about conversation starter. Perfect for the single guy looking to get noticed.”
Photo credit: Tyler Rumi.
#LYNL | (Live Your Notable Life)