Notable Life is looking for a self-motivated, creative and ‘not normal’ videographer to create interesting and impressive video content for our channels. The skill set we’re looking for has shooting and directing experience, and is a fast packaging editor.
The characteristic qualities we’re looking for are: emotional intelligence, a creative mind and plenty of confidence to take risks and have fun with video storytelling. We need top-shelf content with differentiation that meets the Notable Life brand style.
Key summary of this career opportunity:
- To identify with our brand and ethos.
- To generate and develop ideas and produce and direct high quality and innovative content for our digital channels.
- Generate and develop content in a way which demonstrates strong creative skills, efficiency in the field, and innovation
- Creatively define the mood and personality of the content, crafting tone and branding stories that will resonate with our audience
- Visually drive the content, both in terms of both style and structure; and encouraging innovation
- Work closely with the talent where, ensuring they are properly briefed, and involving them in the editorial process, including concept
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure maximum productivity and that content comes in on budget
- Ability to generate and develop interesting and current stories suitable for a millennial audience
- Manage various YouTube Channels, including uploading, branding consistency
- Experience self shooting and edit producing
- After Effects experience
- Enough resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under pressure. Flexibility in coping with rapidly changing circumstances and ability to prioritize and exercise excellent editorial judgement as circumstances change.
- Ability to generate creative ideas in the lifestyle space for YouTube and various platforms, and to think strategically about new content ideas and an innovative approach to content making.
- Awareness of popular content on YouTube
- Able to direct to a high standard and work with high profile talent
- Excellent packaging and communication skills
- Demo Reel required
To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within one month of applying then unfortunately your application hasn’t been unsuccessful. Thank you for applying and we wish you success in your future career.