Looking at the calendar here aaaaand, yup, ’bout that time to get the hell out of here for a bit.
So, what will it take for you transition from Skyscanner to trip planner? Is it winter’s first snowfall that’ll beckon you to sun-drenched vistas? Maybe catching a glimpse of the season’s first Christmas sale will be enough to have you say hell no, delay this stress.
Or perhaps perusing any of these nomadic wanderlust-inducing Instagram travel accounts will do the trick…
Really good at: capturing colours that represent good vibes. Making you incredibly jealous.
2. @everythingeverywhere Really good at: everything everywhere (he’s won awards). And will probably make you want to quit your job.
Sunset over a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum, Jordan. A photo posted by Gary Arndt (@everythingeverywhere) on
Really good at: making the case that travel is a full-time job. And you’d like to apply.
4. @colerise Really good at: making you forget about him for a week before unleashing one of the most stunning photos in the game. Also, taking your breath away.
winter is coming. a little west of where they shot game of thrones. (edited with @litely) A photo posted by Cole Rise (@colerise) on
Really good at: getting high. Like, vertically. Inspiring you to see things differently.
6. @migrationology Really good at: eating the best food all over the world and modestly rubbing it in your face.
Great bowl of braised duck and egg noodles (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเป็ด) after a little seasoning! At Keed Dee Restaurant – Udom Suk Soi 29 #Bangkok A photo posted by Mark Wiens (@migrationology) on
Really good at: convincing you that you don’t have enough donkeys in your life.
8. @alexstrohl Really good at: preserving Bob Ross’ love of forested mountains.
Fall on the Oregon coast.. On the road, heading to Vancouver for some serious hiking adventures ⛺️ #stayandwander A photo posted by Alex Strohl (@alexstrohl) on
Really good at: tones and framing. Five stars.
10. @brenton_clarke Really good at: capturing magic where magic otherwise goes unseen. Making you use the word ‘mystical’.
Driveway goals A photo posted by Brenton Clarke Little (@brenton_clarke) on
Really good at: Seemingly circumnavigating the globe in a matter of hours.
12. @beautifuldestinations Really good at: reminding you how exceptionally stunning our planet is. Getting you to start a bucket list.
California, USA By: @andrewling Tag your best travel photos with #beautifuldestinations ✨ A photo posted by BEAUTIFUL DESTINATIONS (@beautifuldestinations) on
Really good at: applying the ‘cupcake with rainbows’ filter.
14. @1924us Really good at: wishing you opted for a rural life and seducing you with inspiring commentary. Convincing you that you need more toques in your life.
Really good at: fooling you into believing fall is the most incredible season of the year.