The Fall season has arrived, and while your thoughts may be meandering to the holidays but a couple shy months away, we at Notable have our sights set on something much more instantly gratifying…After two successful and entertaining events, we’ve partnered again with Wines of Chile – purveyors of all things Chilean wine – to bring you another exclusive Chilean Wine Tasting. Like the April and July events, the October 19th Wines of Chile and Notable.ca Chilean Wine Tasting will showcase some top selects from five spectacular wineries in a chic and sophisticated setting.
Storys – yes, the as-yet-unopened space that housed the famous Grey Goose SOHO House parties during this year’s TIFF – will provide the backdrop for this evening of rich reds, delicate whites, and amazingly paired hors d’oeuvres. Mix, mingle, and compare palettes with some of Toronto’s most notable tastemakers while discovering all that this South American wine region has to offer. Chilean wines are known across the globe for their diversity, quality and value, and the team at Notable is looking forward to offering some of our members an exclusive opportunity to taste them…in style.
Below is a taste of what you can expect…
– discover a series of new Chilean wines in an exclusive and chic setting
– an introduction by Christopher Waters, Editor of VINES magazine, and the chance to learn from representatives of the wineries about Chilean wines
– network with other Young Professionals
– taste the wines with appropriate food pairings to discover your favourites and see how different flavours can bring out the subtle nuances in these beautiful wines
What: Wines of Chile and Notable.ca Chilean Wine Tasting Event
Where: Storys, 11 Duncan Street (3rd Floor)
When: October 19th, from 7 to 9:30pm.
There is no fee for this event. We will be selecting attendees at random. There are just two easy steps needed in order to enter:
1. To be eligible, you must be on twitter and following @NotableCA and @DrinkChile
2. After following both @NotableCA and @DrinkChile, simply tweet out, “Cheers to the Chilean Wine Tasting Event w/ @DrinkChile & @NotableCA! http://qr.net/WOCOCT19“