You heard right.
Grand Prix weekend, Montreal’s most anticipated summer event, is just around the corner and we’re making something very special happen.
Get ready to experience “The Best Sunday Ever” on June 7th at Santos in Old Montreal.
Kicking off at 2pm, the event is all about letting loose, having fun, and feeling like you’re a kid again…(but a kid who can drink adult beverages, obviously)
Here’s what you need to know:
- Brunch starts at 2pm and goes until 5pm during which time you’ll be able to order delicious menu items from Dolcetto, Tommy and Santos, as well as bottles and, well, more bottles.
- Did we mention the party will go all day and night? Stay as long as you want.
- One of our favourites, DJ Thomas H, will be spinning oldies, hip hop, dance, and more.
- Beer pong, water guns, baby pool, blow-up palm tress, ping-pong…yeah we got all that and more.
- Outdoor mimosa stations.
- Red Bull bars.
- St. Paul street on the Santos block will be closed, meaning the party will be flowing inside and out with tables and bottle service available all around.
- Speaking of bottles, if you buy two, we will give you a third on us. Yes, that means free.
- Free UBER rides home for first time users with the code NotableGP.
And these are just a few of the epic things going on during Notable’s “The Best Sunday Ever.”
Get ready for a Sunday brunch like no other.