We left The Drinks Show a week back feeling inspired to turn our new-found cocktail knowledge into an arsenal of crafty drinks to entertain guests, clients and family over the summer. We wouldn’t be Notable if we didn’t share it with you, right? Here are three diverse drinks that will leave an impression and spur conversation at the next party you’re hosting…
WISER’S SMALL BATCH WHISKEY SOUR (above photo)
– 1 1/2 oz Wiser’s Small Batch
– 1 oz Lemon Juice
– 1 oz Simple Syrup
– 1/2 oz Egg Whites
– 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
– 1 Dash Fee’s Orange Bitters
Shake ingredients with ice. Strain into rocks glass. Garnish with orange twist.
Pon Di Grid
– 1 1/2 oz Olmeca Altos
– 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
– 3/4 oz Pear Nectar
– 1/2 Agave Nectar
– 2 Dashes Fee’s Aztec Chocolate Bitters
– 1/4 Salted Cocoa/Sugar Rim
Shake all ingredients well and strain into rocks glass with 1/4 rim of cocoa/sugar/salt. Garnish with pear slice.
For rim: 1/3 pure cocoa poweder, 1/3 fine sea salt, 1/3 fine white sugar.
Pineapple Basil and Tequila Caesar
– 1.5 oz Silver or Blanco Tequila (100% Agave)
– 2 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
– 4 oz Mott’s® Clamato Original
– 4 Leaves Fresh Basil (ripped up)
– 4 Grinds Pepper
– 2 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
– 2 Dashes Frank’s® RedHot® Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
– Fresh Cracked Salt and Pepper
Rim glass with fresh ground salt and pepper and fill with ice. Add all ingredients and stir well. Garnish with a skewered pineapple chunk wrapped in basil.