The founder of one of Quebec’s most luxurious and beautiful spas has organized a five-star wellness escape.
This is how you get away.
Stéphanie Émond, the creative mind behind Balnea, will be hosting a seven-night getaway to Tulum, Mexico, the perfect spot for yogis, health-minded individuals, and those looking to escape to a serious paradise.
You’ll be spending a week inside a stunning private domain that offers five villas, is situated directly on one of the most gorgeous beaches in Mexico, and where fresh cuisine, yoga, massages, beach explorations, and sports are always accessible.
You’ll leave feeling rejuvenated, refreshed, and inspired.
The best thing about this retreat is that it’s limited to just 20 people, guaranteeing you recieve the utmost attention and space to meet and network with a wonderful group of like-minded people.
Here are just a few of the things included in your trip:
– Seven nights in a luxury villa on the beach (double occupancy)
– Breakfast smoothies and post-yoga (or post sports session) brunches every day
– Four evening meals by rock star chef Kimberly Lalouz
– Spanish and salsa classes
– Two yoga classes per day, offered by Eva Red and Victor Varana, internationally renowned yoga teachers
– A one-hour massage as well as a one-hour traditional Maya treatment
– Snorkeling outing in a cenote
– A guided archeological tour of the Tulum Ruins
– Two gastronomical cooking classes focusing on local products
To enquire more about this magical trip, click here and start literally living the dream.