That’s a wrap for weekend one at Coachella.
Over the past few days celebs and music lovers migrated to the California desert adorned in their best bohemian inspired looks for the annual music extravaganza.
While the field was dominated by crop tops, florals, and denim, a handful of recognizable partygoers managed to put a personal spin on some of our favourite festival staples.
Whether you’re heading to California for Coachella weekend two, or you’re planning on dancing the day away at another upcoming music festival, we’ve rounded up the 15 best looks from weekend one for some festival fashion inspiration.
1. Model Rachel Hilbert and her stylish friends really made an entrance in these festival-worthy bohemian looks.
2. Fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni was a Coachella dream in this lace cut out dress, vintage Chanel backpack, and jewelled crown.
🌙 #TheBlondeSaladGoesToCoachella #Chiachella A photo posted by Chiara Ferragni (@chiaraferragni) on
3. Actress Jamie Chung arrived at Coachella ready to take on the desert elements in her bomber jacket and oversized hat — demonstrating that practical clothes can still look fashionable.
My Coachella Weekend #1 is off to a fashionable start thanks to @stylewatchmag and @theofficialPANDORA. I’m peacing out on day 1 in my festival look, complete with an arm party of turquoise and leather #festivalready bracelets and THE accessory of the moment: the choker. #herestoday2 #stylinginthdesert #coachella2016 #ad
4. Actress Ashley Benson looked effortlessly cool in her high-waisted distressed denim, retro belt, and oversized sunnies.
#coachella 📸 @izakr A photo posted by Ashley Benson (@itsashbenzo) on
5. Many stars showed off their impeccable festival fashion while Taylor Swift showed off her new festival-worthy bleach blonde hair.
6. Model Taylor Hill was ready to take on the desert in her floral romper and Timberland boots.
Bring it on Chella #Day2 #CaliCool @michaelkors 📷 @michaelstephenshank A photo posted by Taylor Hill (@taylor_hill) on
7. Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and her stylish crew were definitely Coachella ready. We love her tan fringe short-shorts and matching suede ankle boots.
8. Emma Roberts killed it in this short sundress and blue velvet heels — not to mention her fiery amber hair looked radiant in the desert sun.
Desert baby @britelkin 🌴 A photo posted by Emma Roberts (@emmaroberts) on
9. Model Imaan Hammam showed off her off-duty style with her vintage belts, cut-offs, and ankle boots.
10. We’re not sure if fashion blogger Xenia Van Der Woodsen and her friends are more #SquadGoals or #OutfitGoals in this Coachella pic.
Girlgrouping 💥 @bardot #CoachellaxBardot @zorannah @bridgethelene @majamalnar A photo posted by XENIA VAN DER WOODSEN (@xeniaoverdose) on
11. Pretty Little Liars actress Shay Mitchell was ready to party under the sun in her floral top, distressed cut-offs, and ankle boots.
12. We love Rocky Barnes‘ unique take on the floral crown with this aquamarine butterfly crown.
Yesterday… Fluttering around the polo fields ✌🏼️✨🎡 #rockytakescoachella #coachella #desertlife photo by @derrenversoza A photo posted by Rocky (@rocky_barnes) on
13. Toronto’s very own Meagan Tso looked festival ready in this tie-dye number.
14. Vanessa Hudgens was the queen of Coachella and #festivalgoals in this dreamy floral dress.
Desert dreamin’ in my Neon @livelokai 😍🌵 #livelokai #coachella A photo posted by Vanessa Hudgens (@vanessahudgens) on
15. Model Hailey Baldwin looks casual-chic in her boyfriend jeans-and-crochet combo.