Start taking some of your favourite spring wardrobe staples out of storage and stock up on new arrivals, because our favorite shoe trend makes getting out of winter a little easier. The over-the-knee trend is back and better than ever, but you must tread lightly. We’ve taken some tips from our favourite fashionistas to help us look less street-walker and more street-styler.
1. Pair a cozy knit turtleneck and tone-on-tone skirt with earth-coloured suede knee high boots for an easygoing, contemporary look.
2. Brighten up your winter wardrobe in light, pastel shades.
3. Make a chunky knit office-ready with a pencil skirt and some heeled over-the-knee boots.
4. A comfy colour-blocked sweater and a flirty leather skater skirt paired with thigh-highs shows just enough skin while still keeping you warm.
5. To battle the early spring elements, pair your over-the-knee boots over jeans.
6. If you are not ready for over-the knee-boots, wearing knee-high socks with flowing layers is a versatile, but still fashionable, take on the trend.
7. A leather jacket and beanie cozies up a summery dress.
8. Flat versions of the trend make for a put together, cool, but still comfortable look.
9. A plaid shift dress pairs perfectly with gray suede over-the-knee boots. Sweeten up this fiery look with a charming side braid.
10. Try a fierce hue and cut-out silhouette with a more covered-up ensemble to temper any overt sexiness.
11. Knit knee-highs matched with cute shorts, ankle boots and a blouse give off a fashion-forward, school-girl vibe.
12. A camel coat, jeans and turtleneck worn with black, over-the-knee boots are an easy combination for a perfect weekend ensemble.
Imagery from: pinterest.com, dailymail.co.uk, whowhatwear.com, stylecarrot.com, cocorosa.com, fashionion.com, whowhatwear.com, fashionwinsum.com, fashionion.com, s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com, popsugar.com.au, thesoundoffashionblog.files.wordpress.com, whowhatwear.com, justthedesign.tumblr.com