Syed Sohail is an accounting student by day and the writer of the top style blog, The Prep Guy, by night. You can find more of his work here: www.tpgstyle.com
Men took to the runways and designers strutted their stuff in Toronto last week.
And we were not dissapointed.
For everything you misseed and everything you have to look forward to, here are our 11 favourite looks from TOM*FW Fall/Winter 2015…
1. Designer Hussein Dhalla of HD HOMME killed it with this luxurious fur trimmed coat.
2. This Rank by Rani Kim coat is well structured and offers a unique and modern asymmetrical look.
3. Designer Christopher Bates showcased his first collection after making his big move to Milan, including his very first footwear collection.
4. During the Mens Fashion 4 Hope show, Canadian Rock Band The Trews member Jack Syperek rocked a dapper double-breasted suit from Tom’s Place.
5. The sweatshirt was one of the hottest trends of last year, and its back cooler than ever with a luxurious upgrade thanks to Diodati by Luca Galardo.
6. The tan coat is here to stay, and we loved the casual feel of this Patrick Salonga look.
7. Keniya X managed to combine two of our favourite trends into one with this iridescent motocross jacket.
8. The now infamous furry eyebrows from the Just Ta by Alan Ta show was paired with this chic plum coloured jacket.
9. Bold Prints are in for men. This matching Andrew Coimbra set may be too loud for real life, but if worn piece by piece it could work well.
10. Garrison Bespoke created this immaculately tailored winter white suit which we instantly fell in love with.
11. Emerging Menswear Designer Award winner Joao Paulo Guedes had one of the most impressive collections of the week, with looks that included this burgundy ensemble.
**Photo Credit: Toronto Men’s Fashion Week and Photographer Shayne Gray.