Nice goal. Err, wait, we meant point…
Actually, the point is, Tom Brady wears Uggs.
So while watching the big game may not be every woman’s favourite weekend activity, showing up in Super Bowl style can be.
But what should you sport this Sunday? Don’t worry; we’ve scoured the web to find the perfect outfit ideas for your big game celebration.
1. We’ve mentioned before how versatile blue jeans and a white shirt can be and when it comes to football game attire, less is more (more or less).
2. Whether they made the playoffs or not, sometimes you just gotta rep your favourite team.
3. Pair a sporty tee with unexpected, feminine bottoms.
4. Here’s another piece we love to steal from our man. Pair his jersey with unpredictable pieces like a pea coat vest and leather culottes.
5. With its typically boxy cut, throwing on a regular jersey as a dress can often leave you looking like you’re drowning in mounds of mesh, but many designers made slim silhouetted versions of their own.
6. Slipping on your favourite pumps with a tracksuit may seem ridiculous, but we think this look is awfully cute, don’t you?
8. A sports tee and sneakers look all grown up when paired with leather leggings, a statement clutch, and a wool trench.
9. Ah, the boyfriend jean. You’re hanging with the boys today, so you might as well dress like them too.
10. If you’re more of the preppy type, loosen up your look with a pair of sneakers in a bold hue.
11. Dress up your comfy leggings and sneakers with a glam faux fur jacket and fiery red lips.
All images from: mages.agoramedia.com, fashiontogo-ftg.com, chicobsession.com, freemagz.com, trendymii.mitvl.com, jereveleplusdur.tumblr.com, funmiogunja.com, twoleakingbags.com, picture-cdn.wheretoget.it, good-kovka.com, 3.bp.blogspot.com, fashioncapcity.com