Fall doesn’t last long in Canada.
You know this, we know this, and your closet definitely knows this.
So running out to drop hundreds on jackets that won’t be good for more than a couple of months seems unnecessary to us. Which is why you’ll find 14 of our favourite fall options that come in under $200 (fine, one doesn’t, but we’re allowed one, right?).
1. GAP, Quilted Moto Jacket $64.99
2. Top Shop, Soft Borg Biker Jacket $135
3. J. Crew, Quilted Puffer Jacket $222 (Save 25% with code: STYLE TIME = $167.25)
4. Zara, Zipped Boucle Coat $199
5. Joe Fresh, Quilted Hooded Bomber Jacket $79
6. Express, Leather Sleeve Trench (without leather option) $148
7. Nasty Gal, Rain Check Trench $138
1. Zara, Zip Neck Coat $199
2. Express, Wool Blend Herringbone Top Coat $194.60
3. GAP + GQ John Elliott + Co, Quilted Baseball Jacket $220
4. Joe Fresh, Pack Away Puffer $59
5. Topman, Khaki Lightweight MA1 Bomber Jacket $80
6. J. Crew, Denim Jacket in Rinse Wash $130
7. Asos, Pull & Bear Neoprene Mixed Zip Through Bomber Jacket $85
Body images from: GAP, J.Crew, Top Shop, Topman, ASOS, Joe Fresh, Zara, Nasty Gal