We couldn’t have thought of a more fitting contest during the whirlwind that is TIFF. The Famous Grouse blended scotch whisky has launched a new program exploring the concept of fame, giving Canadians a chance to let the world know what they want to be famous for.
We want to know what YOU want to be famous for. Share your famous aspiration with us and The Famous Grouse and you could Be Part of Something Famous and win a ‘Famous’ prize pack including a $250 Ticketmaster gift card, a liquor store gift card and a cocktail kit.
Here’s how it works: Submit your answer at www.somethingfamous.com before September 11, 2013; you’ll have a chance to join entrants from across the world in having their ‘famous aspiration’ added to a kinetic sculpture that will be brought to life in London, UK. Curious to see what others want from fame? Check it out here.
Here’s how to share your own ‘famous’ aspirations:
1. Go to www.somethingfamous.com and answer the simple question, “What would you like to be famous for?”
AND, enter our contest in one of the following ways:
1. Tweet @NotableCA with the following message: “Hey @NotableCA, I want to be famous for ___________ #somethingfamous” and fill in the blank with what you want to be famous for.
2. Post to our Facebook page: “I want to be famous for ____________” and fill in the blank with what you want to be famous for.
The prize pack includes:
– A $250.00 Ticketmaster gift card to spend on your own ‘Famous’ experience
– A $50.00 liquor store gift card to purchase The Famous Grouse or Black Grouse (DEPENDENT)
– A cocktail kit to create your own ‘Famous’ cocktails
Now, get to work on that fame.