ENTRY TO THE EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
Notable.ca has launched across Canada and we are charged for what will be an amazing year. In April, Notable and Wines of Chile hosted a chic wine tasting event at Toronto’s Spoke Club, where 25 Notable members were invited to bring along a guest to enjoy this sophisticated evening. On Wednesday, July 6th, Notable.ca and Wines of Chile are bringing you back to the Chilean region for another exclusive tasting where you will be able to enjoy wines from three select Chilean wineries (Concha Y Toro, Errazuriz, and Via Wines) paired with select tapas from our host venue, the Spoke Club. Chilean wines are known across the globe for their diversity, quality and value, and the team at Notable is looking forward to offering some of our members an exclusive opportunity to taste them…in style.
Below is a taste of what you can expect…
– discover a series of new Chilean wines in an exclusive and chic setting
– an introduction by Christopher Waters, Editor of VINES magazine, and the chance to learn from representatives of the wineries about Chilean wines
– network with other Young Professionals
– taste the wines with appropriate food pairings to discover your favourites and see how different flavours can bring out the subtle nuances in these beautiful wines
What: Notable and Wines of Chile Chilean Wine Tasting Event
Where: The Spoke Club (On the outside patio – weather pending, if it rains we’ll move the event inside)
When: July 6th, 2011, from 7pm to 9:30pm.
There is no fee for this event. We will be selecting attendees at random. There are just two easy steps needed in order to enter:
1. To be eligible You must be on twitter and following @NotableCA and @DrinkChile
2. After following both @NotableCA and @DrinkChile, simply tweet out, “Cheers to the Chilean Wine Tasting Event w/ @DrinkChile & @NotableCA! http://qr.net/WOCJULY6″