During Canada’s colder months, it is near impossible to remain stylish.
Between the abundance of layers and the bulky duds offered to keep us cozy in this less than forgiving climate, how can one possibly stay warm while still looking cool?
Let alone do so for an entire weekend getaway? Seems downright, wait for it, abominable…
So to find a solution, we’ve asked one of Toronto’s favourite fashionable bloggers, Vanessa Cesario from The Brunette Salad, for some tips on packing for a stylish, winter escape.
“For a winter getaway I’d pack modern, trendy versions of necessities for keeping warm and toasty – chunky sweaters, fuzzy slippers, blanket scarves, etc. A thermal coat is absolutely vital in chilly climates, as is a rich, luxe bubble bath and lip treatment –must-haves when subjecting your skin to harsh and cold climates. Everyone needs a little entertainment when they’re away –headphones, a great book, and of course Cards of Humanity for some fun. And finally, a great bag to tote everything around with you!”
1. Suitor Dreams / Schemes Notebook Set
2. Skinnydip London Gold Bar Headphones
3. Forever 21 Pom-Pom Beanie
4. Urban Outfitters Cloud Slipper
5. Urban Outfitters Blanket Scarf
6. Minkpink Mittens
7. Wilfred Montpellier Sweater
8. TNA Brittania Parka
9. Nike Tech Fleece Track Pants
10. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses
11. Rod Judkins Change Your Mind: 57 Ways To Unlock Your Creative Self
12. Fujifilm Instax Mini-8 Instant Camera
14. Vanderlyn Tote Bag
15. Asos Over-the-Knee Socks
16. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25
17. Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath