Calling all hockey fans: the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Wendel Clark is now renting his stunning Muskoka cottage on Airbnb.
The former Toronto Maple Leafs captain’s cottage can comfortably sleep 15
hockey players people and comes equipped with 10 bedrooms, eight bathrooms, fishing gear, BBQ, pool table, and breath-taking views of Lake Rosseau.
All you have to do is make sure you abide by Mr. Clarks rules, which include:
– No mini sticks in the house, take it out to the yard!
– Mustache trimming is allowed, shaving is not
– Help yourself to anything in the fridge or cupboards, just don’t touch the Captain Crunch
– Keep your head up at all times, especially on the dock
– Zamboni parking is permitted
– No diving (unless it’s off the dock)
– No parties or smoking
For anyone that books, Mr. Clark will donate all proceeds to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Not a bad deal for anyone.