We told you we were doing this.
Four cities. Four young professionals. Four brand new Audi Q3s.
And we couldn’t be more excited to share the results.
After each of our drivers spent a full 24hrs with their new set of premium wheels we sat down with them to hear all about the experience. What came back was a collection of compliments usually reserved for love letters.
Then again, maybe that’s exactly what happens when you step into the new Q3 – you fall in love.
Our Calgary driver was young professional Chef Justin Leboe, who’s one of the main forces behind Calgary’s thriving food scene. After getting Rush Restaurant on enRoute Magazine’s shortlist for Best New Restaurants, he has since opened Model Milk, a top-rated dining destination for locals and foodies abroad.
An admitted fan of Audi and the finer things in life, Chef Leboe has made a name for himself by always setting the bar incredibly high. Whether in the kitchen or on the road, it’s clear he expects nothing but the very best in quality…
1. Describe what you do in under 140 characters. Go.
Chef and Owner of Model Milk in Calgary, AB.
2. What mobility challenges do you face in your city?
Geographically, two rivers and a set of train tracks can make getting around a bit of a hassle.
3. What do you use a car for in your daily life?
Mostly for driving to work, getting stuff for the restaurant, and running errands.
4. As a young urban professional, why is the freedom a car provides important to you?
Living in Calgary gives us the unique advantage of being able to get out of the city. We can get into to the foothills and the mountains very quickly and easily – and having a car means having access to things you don’t get in most urban centres.
5. What’s most important to you about a car?
The comfort and the quality of the drive.
6. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the all-new Audi Q3?
Slick urban crossover.
7. How does it make you feel to sit behind the wheel of the all-new Audi Q3?
I love driving Audis, so for me it was exciting.
8. What is the overall experience the all-new Audi Q3 offers to you?
The premium Audi driving experience with extra room and a bigger hatch for transporting stuff that a crossover provides.
9. Why is the Audi Q3 such a good fit for the urban young professional?
For someone who’s already an Audi driver, it’s pleasant to see an “appropriately” sized urban crossover. It’s small enough to get around the smaller city streets, while still allowing enough room to load up for an off-site catering function.
10. And finally, what to you is notable? Besides the Q3 of course…
Notable, in the context of my life, are products and ingredients that are born from a sense of passion and understanding, and have the integrity to be authentic.
So what are you waiting for? Check out your next car right here.