Roses are red, violets are blue, we’re sick of cheesy V-Day cards, and we bet you are too.
Sure, you’re in love, and of course you want to send your significant other a card. The only trouble is, you’re not a big fan of the typical lovey dovey, mushy wushy, I-just-vomited-in-my-own-mouth sentiments normally expressed in them.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in a Valentine’s Day card this February 14. Lucky for us cynics, there are some great ones out there that understand the true meaning of love and aren’t afraid to get real.
And there’s not a rhyming couplet in sight.
1. For those with a strong appetite for love.
2. Because nothing is sacred any more.
Julie Ann Art
3. But PLEASE take our word for it.
4. God bless tequila and all who sail in her.
5. It’s all about celebrating the little victories.
6. Even if you do put bowls on the bottom shelf time and time again.
Julie Ann Art
7. Well, Valentine’s Day is a special occasion.
8. It’s a modern day sonnet.
9. Sounds like a pretty perfect Saturday to us.
10. Let’s face it, rhyming is overrated.
11. Deal breakers? What deal breakers?
12. Just know that once viewed, it can never be unseen.
13. Love and some extra pocket money? Sign us up.
14. I mean, those cosmetics don’t come cheap.
15. The lesser of several evils? We’ll take it.
16. For the times when nothing but straight 6Love is gonna cut it.
Drake O Gram