Although the first day of spring technically was March 20th, the weather has finally caught up.
With a new season officially here, now is the perfect time to update your wardrobe to be on par with Mother Nature’s mood.
Since a lot our time is spent at work, cultivating your workwear essentials should be as important as your weekend staples. Dressing for work doesn’t mean you should sacrifice your style or creativity – now’s the perfect time to peel away those layers and experiment with your 9-5 look.
Whether your work dress code is business casual or more on the relaxed side, we’ve rounded up 10 easy spring work outfits inspired by the best looks on Instagram.
1. Matchy sets make choosing an outfit stress-free. Get coordinated this season in a pastel coloured suit set.
2. Although this trend doesn’t sound too glamorous, Grandma Heels took over the runways this year and have made their way into the hearts of many. Give your high-heels a break and take the comfortable approach.
People and dawg watching w my sidekick @kleekai_luna, wearing these new @aquatalia kittens 👯 A photo posted by S E R E N A G O H (@theserenagoh) on
3. Try new bold prints in your rotation with a fun jumpsuit.
4. Have a little fun with your trousers by trying new shapes and cuts.
#366daysoflooks of @thechloewilde day 14! All the details at louloumagazine.com/chloewilde // #366joursdelooks de @thechloewilde 14! Tous les détails à louloumagazine.com/chloe A photo posted by LOULOU Magazine (@louloumagazine) on
5. Nail nautical vibes with a vibrant blue hue.
#NEW on #SilverGirl Outfit: Sea Breeze Link in bio. ✔️ SilverGirl.org #mode #moda #outfit #ootd #travelblog #lookbook #styleblog #seaside #sea #tropical #blue #summer #spring #styleoftheday #zara #fashionista #summer #travel #asos #photography #luxury #resort #asseenonme #wiw #fashionstyle #fashionblogger #outfitoftheday #style #instastyle
6. You can simply do no wrong in this classic look.
April snow brings the end of dressing like this 😠❄️💨 A photo posted by justine iaboni (@jetsetjustine) on
7. It’s time to put the heavy parka away and switch it out for something a little more weather appropriate.
8. Balance out a bold skirt with a graphic tee and leather jacket.
Not only does my @victoriabeckham tshirt go perfectly w/ my outfit (right?!), 100% of the proceeds go towards our fight against AIDS. We’ve come a long way, but there’s still so much more to be done. I’m proud to support such an important cause with @victoriabeckham x @unaidsglobal #WAD2015 #makeadifference #andbecutedoingit A photo posted by Shiona Turini (@shionat) on
9. It’s all in the details – add a silk scarf as a final touch.
10. With their tailored and classic silhouette, wide leg pants are perfect for the office.
#office uniform // 📷 @elenainthecloud A photo posted by Kira / Кира (@kiraiswearing) on